How to Manage Stress in Covid-19
Stress is an Epidemic; Stress is a feeling of Emotional or Physical Tension. It can come from any event or thought that makes you feel Frustrated, angry, or nervous. Stress is your body’s reaction to a challenge or demand. The Challenge of covid 19 has Increased the Level of Stress in all Human Mind.
According to WHO- Stress, Anxiety,and Depression in 20 yrs will become the leading cause of disability at the workplace. Due to Stress one can easily experience the Mental Breakdown, Particularly at this NOVEL CORONA time. We all have to take extra care of ourselves and our closed ones when there is a Crisis going on at a Global Level. This the time when each and everyone of us can be a Soldier and fight against the Common enemy COVID 19.
Psychological and Emotional signs that you are stressed out include:-
- Dipression or Anxiety.
- Anger,irritation ,or Restlessness.
- Feeling Overwhelmed ,Unmotivated,or Unfocused.
- Trouble Sleeping or Sleeping too much.
- Racing Thoughts, or constant worry.
- Problems in Concentration.
- Taking bad decisions.
- Keep mind positive.
- Try on new activities, both physical a well as mental.
- Use of Technology, Various apps like AROGYA SETU, ZOOM for Online Meetings and Webinars, and various group chat apps will keep you up to date with your classes or work.
- Meditation- sit up straight with both feet. Close your eyes. Focus your attention on Receiting—out loud or silently—a positive mantra such as I feel at piece—Take a deep breath in hold ur breadth for a sec or two and slowly breath out—and u will see that all the distracting thoughts will release.